“AMAAAAAZZZZING!”

The Pine Tavern
Ranked #9 of 81 Restaurants in Old Bridge
Cuisines: American, Bar, International, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“AMAAAAAZZZZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

Absolutely LOVE Pine Tavern! The service is terrific - on the ball waitstaff and hostess! The food is delicious - we have tasted several different dishes while eating there and have never been disappointed...personal favorite...Chicken Louisiana!!!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jana B

Milltown, New Jersey
“Great family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Pine Tavern has fantastic food at fantastic prices. We have been there many times and have never had a bad experience. Prices are more than reasonable the quality of the food is excellent . My favorite dish is the pecan encrusted chicken with a Frangelico sauce. The Wait staff is always great very quick my glass is never empty. Their lunch menu is wonderful smaller portions of the same great quality food for under 6 bucks.

• Visited May 2012
NEW JERSEY
“The worst restaurant in the area.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

It's not much to say about this place.The food was terrible, we couldn't eat at all. The day we were there most people were probably about 60 to 80 years old. I guess anything you will serve to them they will be happy ,the sense of taste is almost gone . Service was just OK.
We have much better places in the area with high quality of the food and service.If you want to know what I'm talking about you should try new restaurant in Old Bridge "JUST and then you will know something about good food.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank bmmg5
Edison, New Jersey
“Great dinner.…”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

Our first visit to this restaurant and what a great find. Had a rib eye steak cooked to perfection and my wife had the chicken encrusted in hazelnuts. Excellent ! Good selection of beer and well made Sangria. A definite try …

1 Thank M W
Monroe, New Jersey
“I will be going back again.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

The restaurant has a rustic appeal. The staff is very friendly and helpful but not always attentive. I found the food to be somewhat consistent in quality and always plentiful. I usually order a fish dinner which is always prepared well and presented well. However, on my last visit I ordered a shell steak medium rare. The steak came out burnt on the outside and medium well on the inside. My server apologized and without hesitation took it back and brought out another which was prepared correctly. This steak was chewy; not as good as steaks I have had here in the past.

1 Thank BronxWanderer