“Very enjoyable meal”

MIA RESTAURANT
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Oceanport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 20, 2013

A friend recommended Mia's, so six of us spent an enjoyable Saturday night. Service was good, and all of us had positive things to say about our meals. I like to gauge an Italian restaurant by it's linguine in clam sauce. I had the white, and was pleased. The clams in the shell were fresh, and the sauce was tasty. I thought the calamari was okay, and the salad was average.

I would definitely go back, as Mia knows how to make sure customers are happy, and the family knows what they are doing.

1  Thank loulombo

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I've never had a bad meal at Mia's. In fact I've gotten one particular dish several times because I enjoy it so much (Shrimp and broccoli rabe over pasta). There's also a calamari appetizer we really like. We ate there not long after Hurricane Sandy - we were dying for a decent meal rather than take-out, and we went spur-of-the-moment, not dressed very well (a little mud on the shoes ;-)), but were welcomed like any other customer on any other day, and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Great dessert too! We love Mia's!

3  Thank Debs1804
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The food here is always excellent! No matter what I get, it never disapoints. My only complaints - and they are not really complaints - are that the menu is so big and seems unorganized, I almost feel like I am at a diner - it is overwhelming, so I usually hone in on the specials. also, it is a little pricey, but for the quality of food it is worth it.

2  Thank Maria S
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Mia has exceptional service, it is family owned and operated. They provide the needed attention to guests without being bothersome. Their attention to quality and clenliness is amazing. The ambience of the restaurant is perfect for a family dinner, dinner with friends or just an intimate night out with that someone special in your life. The food selections are priced reasinably and it is a bring your owm. I suggest Mia to anyone looking for a great meal, great service and reasonable prices. For an appetizer you must try the tortellini pesto. For an entre the Steak is amazing!

3  Thank Dana Z