“Best Vacation Dinning”

Fai's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Ocean View
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Best Vacation Dinning”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We were craving for Chinese food while we were on a vacation. Luckily, we spotted Fai on our way back to the hotel. Came here hungry and left satisfied! First, we were welcomed by friendly waitresses and got seated in a spacious table. Since we were unfamiliar with the menu, we ordered food based on the waitresses' professional recommendations =) For appetizers, we had Bang Bang Shrimp and Calamari - they were fresh and delicious. My unforgettable dish was fish and chow fun with brown sauce (not sure about the exact name for it). It's definitely something that I can't find in NYC. I'm going to visit Fai again the next time I'm on vacation in Cape May.

Cape May, New Jersey
“Best Coconut Shrimp”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The food is delicious and so fresh! I had coconut shrimp recently that was better than the Caribbean, where I have tried it in several restaurants. The restaurant is clean and the service is so friendly, they make you feel right at home.

• Visited January 2014
Petersburg, NJ
“Good Chinese Food!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Fai's has very good food. The restaurant is clean and the staff pleasant. The prices are reasonable.

Cape May, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We decided to go to Fai's for dinner on New Years Eve. We have eaten at this restaurant a few times in the past. I can definitely say that we were once again extremely happy with our choice.
Everything that we ordered was cooked to perfection and the food could not have been fresher.
Tao's has become one of our favorite spots.

Morrisville, Pennsylvania
“Good food, but a little pricey.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were a party of 6 and waited about 15 minutes for a table as it's a small place. Our waiter seamed a bit confused throughout the whole dinner. We asked for separate checks as we were two small groups together. We ordered exactly what we order from our Chinese food place at home. General's Chicken combo, Sweet and sour chicken combo and chicken fingers for my son. We also ordered cheese wontons as an appetizer. Our waiter delivered them to another table and left them there even after they said they didn't order it then apologized to us as we waited again for them. Other tables had fried noodles and duck sauce, which we didn't get until our wontons were finally delivered. The waiter then delivered my sweet and sour chicken to another table next to us and as they conversed with eachother that nobody remembered ordering it, I finally said "IT"S MINE, I ORDERED IT" and he removed it from their table and gave it to me. I drank brewed iced tea and paid for every refill. The meal that cost us $23 at our local take-out(including tea) was $53 at this place. Also, different menus have different prices as noticed by my dad, and a big difference too, about $3-4 depending on the entree. The food was really good, I won't lie but be prepared to pay for it and maybe get other people's orders too.

Visited July 2013