“Truly some good pizza, I would know, I'm Italian!”

Mama MIA Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Ocean View
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
“Truly some good pizza, I would know, I'm Italian!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My most recent visit to this restaurant was in June, and it was my 2nd summer patronizing the place. The pizza here is awesome and the inside of it is really nice. Its in kind of a crappy strip mall, but the inside is realllyyyy classy. They also deliver which is awesome. I recommend trying this pizza out I always get some when I come to Seaville.

• Visited June 2012

New Jersey
“Tons of Food”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Everytime we go we eat way too much. The food is so tasty and plentiful. THe bruschetta, which is free, is delicious. I don't even like raw tomatoes, but when they serve this, I am scooping the topping up with my spoon. We've had many different dishes and all have been flavorful. The beef brachiola (or however it is spelled) was a surprising delight. Tender with delicious side dishes. Some of the past dishes are just OK. The hardest part about eating here, is there are not many vegetables on the menu. I have to substitute or ask them to make me a side everytime I come here.

• Visited February 2012
Titusville, New Jersey
“Every Good Experience”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Exclellent food, the service was attentive but unobtrusive. This is a BYOB which is great. The one downside is the tables are somewhat close together and our table was by the door to the restrooms. The door wasn't marked so we didn't know. Next time we go, we'll know and be sure not to be seated there. We definitely will be back.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent white pizza”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Just got pizza from Mama Mia's last night, after not eating there in over 5 years. The white pizza was amazing! My friends liked their sausage pizza too - said it's the best they have had in the area.

• Visited March 2012
Ocean View, New Jersey
“Good Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Good food. Prices are reasonable. Very convenient.