“Best sandwich ever!”

Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Ocean View
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family owned and operated, we're open 7 days a week from 6:30am, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. We specialize in seafood, straight from the docks of Cape May. We have the area largest Kid's Menu and breakfast is served all day.
NJ
“Best sandwich ever!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have been going to Dino's for years. Always fabulous food and tremendous service. Today I tried something new - the fried egg and cheese BLT club platter. OMG, best thing I ever ate. Bacon was crispy, egg was cooked just right; came with fries and coleslaw for ~$8.95. Love this place!!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank OCLee

“Nice take out alternative”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We get take out from Dino's when we want to get something different from the usual pizza and hoagies. We love the broiled crab cakes and always share a double portion of the fried eggplant, our 'indulgence' for the weekend. Delish! Unfortunately our Greek salad with 'blackened' chicken (it was just grilled) lacked feta cheese and NO anchovies as requested. This is a cash only establishment, so make sure you're prepared. Not our best visit.....

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Janrickstryker
Ocean View, New Jersey
“Take it from a local”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have lived within blocks from Dino's Diner, and I can honestly say with all sincerity I have never had a bad meal. Their soups are always homemade and delicious, and their dinner specials are delicious and reasonable. One of my favorite things to do is go in any time of day and order breakfast....always exceptional. So take it from a local if you are driving down route 50 to get to the shore make sure you take time to stop at Dino's.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank ghennie
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is definitely a place you want to take time to stop and eat at. The homemade meals and the corn bread is just like home. The only negative is they don't accept credit cards however there is an ATM machine available on site. Stop in and give it a try!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kidpaint
Lewiston, New York
“Good food, good service, reasonable prices”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've been to Dino's a few times and just remembered to write a review so this will primarily be about today but will sort of sum up my other experiences.

Dino's has a really good location if you're headed south to Cape May or another shore point and you've come off of the Parkway. Route 9 has lots of nice shops to check out and Dino's is close to Route 9.

I met a friend for lunch and this was sort of a business meeting as well. Service was very prompt when we came in and she was patient when we were gabbing.

My friend had the pork roll and cheese sandwich special which she had with a bowl of escarole soup. She said the soup was really good and the sandwich was cooked just the way she asked for.

I had the Buffalo chicken tender wrap. I was surprised it didn't come with like a blue cheese sauce but it didn't. It didn't detract from it, just would have enhanced it. I probably should have asked for some but I was too busy eating it :-)

The portion sizes were just right...not huge (which I think is gross) but not tiny either.

The server brought us fresh glasses of ice tea without us having to ask and she cleared away empty glasses and plates without being asked.

Lots of servers will disappear when you want the check but she brought ours without asking. She was obviously a very good server.

The other good thing -- and this has happened to me before here -- is they leave you alone when you're obviously having a conversation with whoever you're with. The place is big enough that you don't feel you need to hurry up and get out so they can turn the table over.

So if you're enroute to or from the shore and wondering where can you get some really good food without breaking the bank, swing over to Dino's. I think you'll be happy with it.

• Visited September 2013