“great food for a great price!”

Dino's Seaville Diner
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Ocean View
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family owned and operated, we're open 7 days a week from 6:30am, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. We specialize in seafood, straight from the docks of Cape May. We have the area largest Kid's Menu and breakfast is served all day.
Hypoluxo, Florida
“great food for a great price!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Huge menu. Kid friendly, great food and the price is right!! I love this place! You can get breakfast all day. Take out for dinner or eat in and BYOB. The staff is friendly also. They do not take credit cards but there is an ATM by the front door.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank aprild714

Bedford, Ohio
“Very Classic South Jersey Diner”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Large portions at fair prices. Menu is very large, so large that there are too many choices. Seafood items are fresh. Deserts are made on site. Great shrimp and scallops scampi. They even operate a charity to take care of local kids who need medical children. You can download the menu from their website.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank dolphingvp
Ocean View, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favorite place, for the last 25 years.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Now, I'm only 27, but My grandmother started taking me to Dino's when I was less than 2 years old. The food is the best, and you won't find better atmosphere anywhere!
LOVE IT!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Mandabell
Fortescue, New Jersey
“Good Service, Good Food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We were in the area today and stopped in for lunch. The place was very busy, but the service was very good. My husband & I both ordered a mini meal; which included soup or salad, an entree, and dessert. We both had a nice salad, a single fried crab cake, with 2 slices of fried eggplant; which was delicious. But we didn't care for our vegetable sides (peas & onions, and corn & baby limas aka ford hooks). They were bland and a little dry for our taste. If we are in the area again, we will give this diner another try.

• Visited July 2012
Collingswood, New Jersey
“How can you ruin eggs & homefries?”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This diner is terrible. I have tried and re-tried it several times because it's convenient, but each time it is grosser than the last. The homefries are SOAKED in nasty tasting butter substitute and are practically raw - completely inedible. The omelets are always overcooked and dried out. Never again.

Visited June 2012
5 Thank Deb C
, Owner at Dino's Seaville Diner, responded to this review, June 30, 2012
I am very sorry that you were not satisfied. I wish that I was notified about the situation and afforded the opportunity to correct it.

The potatoes are on the undercooked side (instead of overcooked) because that is what the vast majority of our customers prefer, but I would hardly consider them "raw". We do use butter substitute for our potatoes and understand that this may offend some, so we allow customers to substitute tomato slices or apple sauce instead. Additionally, the health conscience customer can substitute and small fruit cup dish for an additional quarter. Those customers who insist on well done potatoes, can substitute french fries. We also offer a tater tots substitute for an additional quarter. As for the eggs, they are all cooked well done unless specifically requested "soft". The majority of customers prefer this over concerns about salmonella.

Again, I apologize that you were not satisfied. I do however take offense to being called "terrible". We have been in business for 35 years, owned and operated by the same family the whole time. You do not sustain a restaurant that long by being "terrible". We take great pride in our establishment and try to satisfy the needs of ALL of our customers. Our mission is "To serve great homemade meals at a reasonable price, in addition to fast, friendly service in a clean environment". Different customer have different needs and desires. We do our best to address all of them however, we are far from perfect and apologize when appropriate. No one bats .1000 in this business. Sorry.