“faith??It just a joke” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“faith??It just a joke”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Sushi ocean view is a nice place, the food is really good and fresh all the time but if we talk about services? that's a joke today we been waiting 1 hour and half for our food cuz our dear faith skip the orders to the closest clients, what am I? I'am considered one of those clients i come every week with my friend that means she doesn't even care about us

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
“Great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We go for dinner as often as possible.... The place is clean and cheery. We even had New Years dinner there two years ago.... The owner doubles as the waitress and she has a photogenic memory.... Never writes your order down And never gets anything wrong......I showed up this past April after being away for six months and she asked me if I would like the maki combo B again like I had this past October on my last visit.... Beautiful fresh ingredients.... Try it the next time you are in the mood for sushi

Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Phenomenal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is an absolute gem. Unassuming on the exterior, it's warm and inviting inside. The hospitality is tremendous. It's perfect for first dates or dinners with friends. BYOB. They have a variety of unique rolls, expertly and freshly assembled.

If I have a compaint, it's that the Kani salad portion might be a little overpriced for the portion size. Still, this is a minor complaint in the context of the tremendous overall quality and value provided. I will go out of my way in the future to dine here.

• Visited March 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Best Sushi in our area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ocean View Sushi owner,Faith, will make your first experience so wonderful you will keep going back. The restaurant is cozy, bright and friendly. The specialty rolls.tartar and all cooked entrees are tremendous and artistic...Worth an evening out or take out..Don't miss this special place on Sea Isle City Blvd...!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sushi in south jersey!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Been coming here for months now and each and every time it just gets better! Faith is great and the atmosphere is calming. Def. a MUST GO!

1 Thank Treenaa1