“Great Bed and Breakfast”

The Inn at Ocean Grove
Ranked #2 of 19 Ocean Grove B&B and Inns
Staten Island, New York
“Great Bed and Breakfast”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was my first time in Ocean Grove. I loved the town, small and quaint with some great restaurants and cafes. There are also some nice shops on Main street. The Inn at Ocean Grove was a very nice place to Stay. The Inn manager and his wife were so nice and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. We were celebrating my Fiance's birthday when we stayed here and George the manager, got me a cake from a local bakery so I could surprise my Fiance. The breakfast was also very good.
The rooms were clean and very nicely decorated.
If I had to make a recommendation, I think the shower head in the shower should be replaced because the water pressure was very low. Other than that, everything was perfect.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My family has been visiting the Jersey Shore for years, and the Inn at Ocean Grove is where we stay. The rooms have a certain nastalgic feel to them, the smell of fresh brewed coffee combined with the salty ocean breeze are guaranteed to wake you up every morning with a smile.
Most of all, we love the atmosphere, the management & staff are always bright & cheerful, always running around taking care of everyone yet they always seem to find time to stop & listen to our crazy vacation stories.
One of the staff shared a story with me that the owner of the INN housed dozens of families after the storm so they wouldn't be homeless. . . we could use more people like that around us.
Must visit & see for yourself

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
West Milford, New Jersey
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have been staying here for years and will continue to do so. The staff quickly becomes like family and whether it's a romantic weekend or a friends' getaway it is the perfect place to feel at home. The rooms are clean and quaint. The location is close to the beach. I feel like I've found a real gem.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Sara V
New
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

George and Natasha make our visits like a weekend at our own family's home. A welcoming spacious living room hosts two couches for reading, visiting and surfing the Internet. Our cozy room was spacious and comfortable with a block's view to the ocean. Hot beverages and oatmeal are available 24/7 on the first floor. Small room refrigerators keep local leftover treats cool for late night snacks. Even in the winter the views from the porch and balcony are breathtaking and easily accessible from the center hallway. A full tour revealed each room is a treasure with its own unique style and features. Walking distance to Main Street is great for strolling, shopping and dining. George and Natasha are accommodating hosts that can help you find what you need in town and beyond. Thank you for a great winter respite. See you soon! A &K

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The Inn was very warm & cozy. My family and I spent a great deal of time in the lobby. The couch was very comfy. We lounged on the couch reading and the kids were on their tablets connected to the WiFi or upstairs in the tv lounge. George & Natasha were both warm & friendly as well as superb hosts. They made us feel welcomed and were very attentive throughout the weekend. My family and I look forward to our next visit.

No room service BUT Excellent Breakfast!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Blondie O
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The Inn was very cozy and the Angelica room had an awesome view of the ocean. We were able to enjoy champagne and watch the ocean from our room. We awoke to a stunning sunrise with out leaving our bed (I highly recommend the Angelica room)!! Winter George and Natasha made us feel at home and their little girl was adorable and very playful. From the delicious breakfast to the warm, cozy & comfortable atmosphere, everything about our stay was lovely and we will definitely be coming back.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the Angelica room. You can see the ocean from there