“Yum!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ocean Grove
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Yum! We got the s'more ice cream and it was delicious. Addictingly so. Cute little shack on the boardwalk. Go!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Really enjoyed the ice creams at Day's. Had the "Birthcake" and Vanilla. Have been coming to Ocean Grove and visiting this ice cream shop for many years.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I live in the area and stopped in to have ice cream before attending a concert. My boyfriend and I both chose different types of hard ice cream. We both tried each others and half way looked at each other and said "is it me or does this ice cream really have no "real flavor!" ? Stay away!!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The ice cream is great - many flavors - a cute little outside seating area - perfect place for an apres beach snack!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I've been to Day's at least a dozen times this summer already and am looking forward to my next visit. Their ice cream is rich and creamy with major chunks of whatever the ingrediants are. My Favorite is the Smores. Grahm cracker flavored ice cream with marshmello swirls and hugh amounts of chocolate chunks. There isn't any more else I can say except that they rule!!!!