“Eat ice cream everyday at Day's and be happy”
Review of Day's Ice Cream

Day's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ocean Grove
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Don't be daunted by the long line in the evening. The ice cream scoops are generous and delicious. Day's has lots of seating outside under a roof, with a little garden in the middle. There is always a happy buzz out here. If it's raining, go get ice cream anyway. You'll be well-sheltered from the rain and out of your hotel room.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Very yummy icecream, you can tell it's homemade, this was my favorite place in Ocean Grove!!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Best ice cream in Ocean Grove, and love the Arcade seating area.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

What a treat - Days had been suggested to me through Trip Advisory Forum - I was so glad! The ice cream was wonderful and the staff great. Lead me to a section of town I would have missed had I stayed on the boardwalk!

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I have been frequenting Ocean Grove with Family and Friends for over ten years now. Days Ice Cream is bar far the best in town. We used to visit Nagels but ,Day's wins this race in our book. The flavor of the week last week was Lemon Pound Cake and there is always some new flavor just waiting for one to sample. We kind of get bummed out when the pumpkin ice cream (also delicious) arrives for we know it signals the final end of summer and the time to take the beach chairs and boogie boards out of the trunk. Hats off to Days for the best ice cream and old fashioned family atmosphere where we enjoy ice cream in the seating area outside.

1  Thank JMSims1228