“love this restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2012

love the calamari as the appitizer..very different sause that comes with it. I have been here twice and ordered the cod with the lobster meat on top. excellent

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The atmosphere was quaint and the food gourmet. We loved eating outside. Our vegan daughter was thrilled.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have lived in this area for a long time and this was by far the worst meal I have ever had in the area. Not sure if the regular chef was off but it was Saturday night and my wife and I both got the seafood pasta. The pasta was raw and disgusting we both looked at each other and said if the chef can't cook pasta then there is something wrong in the kitchen. I ate at this place when it was Captain Jack's and the food was amazing it certainly has changed for the worst.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

First time in ocean grove and a friend suggested this restaurant. For some reason i certainly didn't expect this place to be as good as it was. The sea bass was a special not on the menu that was outstanding. My friends really enjoyed this restaurant too andwe'll return when go I'm back in ocean grove.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

After all the talk about the good food at Seagrass I finally tried it now that the crowds are thinning. Two of us had the BLT Lobster Roll, served on a soft brioche roll, loaded with lobster meat sans filling! It was very good, priced at $17.00 it came with good homemade potatoe salad. The third person had a seared scallop salad, it had 4 large nicely seared scallops over a mixed salad with pear slices, priced at $20.00. It's a BYOB too! Has both outdoor and AC indoor seating.

1  Thank Hutch531