“Delicious Breakfast”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pilgrim Pathway
Description: Come in for a bite to eat, while you sit back and people watch from our prime location on Main Avenue. Located in historic downtown Ocean Grove, Yvonne's Cafe offers unmatched quality, superior service and can't-wait-to-return dining experiences for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. Our menu offers award winning creations from our executive chef Oleg Scorpan. Don't forget try our dessert ( winner of the 2012 jersey shore dessert wars )
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful breakfast at Yvonne's Café. Our omelets were some of the best we've ever had. The service was excellent and since it was a lovely day, we ate outside enjoying the beauty of Ocean Grove.

1  Thank linvin664
yvonnes c, Manager at Yvonne's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us how wonderful your breakfast was, and that our service was equally excellent! Please come again and try our lunch or ( Yvonne's in the Evening ) our award winning dinner menu and service will be sure to delight you.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

the wait staff was extra nice - the food was okay - I ordered a salad and mussels and they were not as good as usual - I ate them anyway. when I told the waitress that the quality was not that good, she told the chef and we were comped for coffee and dessert which was very nice. it was not how the mussels were prepared - it was just the quality of the mussels so it was not really the chef's fault.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My mom, my daughter, my grand daughter and I were down for the Bridgefest. The weather was wonderful, the teaching was wonderful.... and the FOOD was wonderful! We ate at Yvonne's twice and LOVED it! Especially the Beef Wellington, and the scallops and clam dish. And we loved our server, HARVEY :-) He was charming and took good care of us. It was a busy weekend, so there were many people waiting to get in..... however your staff handled it smoothly and cheerfully. I would highly recommend Yvonne's Cafe'..... (and plan on coming back again myself!)

1  Thank motherthomp

Dear Reviewer,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review and share your feedback both with us and the Trip-Advisor community. We are so happy that you found our food & service to be passionate and excellent! Thank you also for taking the time to tell Harvey specifically that he made your time with us extra special. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We visited Ocean Grove a few times. Every time we ate at Yvonne's Cafe, the food is fabulous. We love to eat outside, the atmosphere is summery. Our waiter, Harvey, is very knowledgable about the menu and very pleasant. We just returned home and we had dinner there twice. Each time with a different one of our children. I had the Pork Osso Bucco on Monday night and on Friday, I had the Chicken Francaise. Both dishes were so tasty. The Osso Bucco was exceptional, I persuaded my son to have it on Friday, he was not disappointed. The salads are always fresh and full of flavor. You could BYOB, they are happy to open it for you and supply a bucket of ice if needed. Even after all that eating, we decided to have dessert one evening. We choose the Tiramisu. It was creamy and delicious. After our visit on Friday evening, we had the opportunity to meet Yvonne herself. She is so lovely. She takes pride in her establishment and was happy to talk with us after our meal. If you're ever in Ocean Grove, please stop by Yvonne's Cafe and have a nice bite to eat.

Dear Reviewer,
It was my pleasure to serve you on both nights that you came to Yvonne's for dinner. We are so thankful for the sincere and kind feedback that you have given us. Thanks for spreading the word about Yvonne's and for noticing that our attention to detail is passionate. You truly were the perfect guests to serve, kind, funny, patient and informed about the entire experience of dining. Very often people take to Trip Advisor and other mediums and leave their feedback, yet they haven't any professional experience to understand the experience let alone, critique food & service, they simply spat off how their feelings were hurt, or they didn't like a dish, because they didn't know "curry" was in it, even though the menu clearly says that, it is always a pleasure to have professional diners and professional feedback. Thanks again, for mentioning us in your dining blog. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

On 6/23 we went to our favorite place when we visit Ocean Grove. The lunch was fantastic. My Dad had what he calls the best veggie burger he ever had and I had a Gyro. We enjoyed it so much we went back for dinner. My Dad ordered his pasta primavera just the way he likes it and I had one of their out of this world salads. Everything is always made to your liking and fresh. We had Max on both occasions and he just the greatest. Such a personable, caring and efficient person. We had gone there last year on our visit also and had Max. We couldn't believe he remembered us, where we sat and what we ate. He is amazing!!!!!! Can't wait for our next visit to have another great meal at Yvonne's. Thank you so much for making our visit another memorable one.

2  Thank Cindy S