“Mother's Day Brunch”

Add it.
Yolanda's River House
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Ocean Gate
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: This is a recently opened restaurant that we visited a week ago. The website provides good information.
Pine Beach
“Mother's Day Brunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Good food and it was the busiest day of the year to go out to dinner. The food was good, but the flow of the food for the brunch was a little off (no salad for 30 minutes), etc...

Visited May 2013

Toms River, New Jersey
“An Amazing dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

It's rare to find a restaurant that is consistant with food and service....even harder to find a restaurant that is as good as Yolanda's. Our experience has been with dinner on each visit.

The food is creative, well plated and most importantly delicious. We have tried various menu offerings and found the same consistancy on each visit. The servers are attentive and friendly.

We found it by a coupon that came in the mail......but the experience was so good we didn't use the coupon. It's worth the trip, the price (which is very reasonable) and the experience.

Keep up the good work!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Art K
Toms River, NJ
“Great Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went for Mothers Day Brunch. The price was reasonable and the food was great and so many varietys.we didnt have to wait for our table. The food was being replaced very quickly. The restaurant is across the street from the bay and there is a little beach we went on. Im going back for dinner.

• Visited May 2013
Bayville, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GOT RIPPED OFF THERE FROM THE BARTENEDER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Be careful in this place!!!The bartender padded my bill with an extra 25 dollar tip-after I tipped her over 20%. Aside from her stealing from me she overcharged me for every drink that my wife and I had. After questioning the rude and arrogant owner I was recompensated. I asked what was
going to be done about the bartender-he said he stands by his employees!!! This girl still works
there. Aside from the food being crap the owner and service are even worse. AVOID!!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank sonny735
toms river
“Very Pleased”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had drinks and dinner in the Bar lounge and was very satisfied with the service and food. Ate from the bar menu and my soup and burger were great. I will visit again.

• Visited February 2013