We showed up in Ocean City late afternoon on Friday without a reservation. We didn't expect to get a room at all, so we were pleasantly surprised to find a room as close to the beach as this motel is. The lobby is small and cute and the staff was pleasant and helpful. We were assigned room 100, first floor by the road and next to the lobby. the room has two queen beds, a small table with two chairs, A dresser, a mini fridge and air conditioning. The room looks to have had some updates, such as new light fixtures, carpet and flat screen tv. The bathroom, beds, sheets and mattress were clean, but the blankets and bedspreads have seen better days. Tiny bathroom...tiny. There was no hair dryer in the room...bummer for me!
The pool is ok, looks clean but we didn't go in. The lounge chairs were dated.
The location for this hotel was ideal for us. Parking is free and very convenient. The boardwalk was a very short walk from the hotel.. maybe 4 minutes. Overall, this was a typical beach hotel. If you are spending your time at the each and boardwalk, the room will suit you fine for sleep and a shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Pavilion Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City