Took advantage of one of their internet specials - one weekend night for an excellent price for beach block in peak season. The hotel was family-oriented. The room was surprisingly quiet at night. The desk staff was attentive and accommodating. I mentioned a needed repair at checkout and they were quick to jot it down. They went out of their way to voluntarily offer helpful little extras, like how to use their outside shower and stay in their lot after checkout, helping to make it a hassle-free weekend get-away. The attention to detail in cleanliness of the room was notable even though the room had older fixtures. The beds were comfortable. The pool was very clean and clear, with a 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 foot deep area roped off - the perfect depth for a young child. The negatives were a stained, worn rug (with a tape repair), and a slight room odor. Replace that rug and it would be a 5-star experience all around. Still, it is everything you want in a classic, beach block hotel and it is very convenient. We did not move the car all weekend, which is one of my definitions of a relaxing time. I want to come back again next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Pavilion Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City