Stayed for two days with my girlfriend. Close to beach and other restaurants etc... Room needs to be updated and the walls are thin. Beach tags provided. Asked a female employee if there was an outdoor shower and she replied with a "no" but found out there was one. When arriving we barely could squeeze into our room because the cleaning maids wouldn't move their cart out of the way. The bed had a weird smell but was comfortable. Wi-fi worked well. Frig was nice and cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Pavilion Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City