We just returned home from another outstanding 3 night stay at the Pavilion Motor Lodge in OCNJ. We had fine weather, enjoyed the Board Walk, Beach and got a chance to do some fishing. The kids were in the pool and Ocean however the waters are far to cool yet to enjoy. We, my son and sister-in-law made reservations to come back for 5 nights in September. We are all staying on the ground floor and hopefully in the same rooms. Again we met some more fine folks while staying there. The rooms are clean, smell good, have unlimited hot water, very friendly staff and maid service. Ice is only 25 cents a bucket and this year WIFI is free. The room rates have gone up and there is a $20.00 a night additional charge for ground floor rooms. While checking TripAdviser for the ratings and rates of other Motels...I feel that The Pavilion still has the best bang for the $ with the location being a short block from the Music Pier/Board Walk/Beach. It is one heck of a town!
ocfishguy & Famiy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Pavilion Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City