Pavilion Motor Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Zenneth Manor Inn(Ocean City)
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
View Hotel
The Hotel Biscayne(Ocean City)
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Ocean Breeze Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
Ocean 7(Ocean City)
  • Pool
All reviewson site restaurantmusic pierwalking distancenice pool areatwo queen bedsbeen staying here for yearsthe ground floora great place to stayshort walk to the beachocmotelshorepapillonspecialssummershampoorefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We had a great time staying at the pavillion. The staff was wonderful rooms had maid service everyday. Everything was in walking distance. We stayed on the 3rd floor (room 305). Rooms were clean the pool is heated. And the seahorse grill serves a great breakfast (in season). Check out the early bird specials. We have stayed here before and continue to keep coming back. The rooms have been updated and are really worth the price. The pavillion is worth the stay with all they have to offer. Check out specials that they have. I would recommend anyone wanting a great place to stay this is the place. Kudos to the pavillion see you next year. Bruce & Tammy Maser

Room Tip: 3rd floor gives you a great view of ocean and board walk.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank flowerstm
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Was quoted a price by Heather for $487.20. This is the price of a Garden view in July.
$145 per night plus 12% tax.
Shame on me as I did not check my bill but where where charger over $ 600.00 not the quoted $ 487.20

I believe this is called bait and switch. We never would have went for $600+
Check everything. Be smarter than I was. Never again at this place, they lost our business for life! Should not have let my guard down. Get it in writing before you go!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank neveragain446
Seamenow, Manager at Pavilion Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

The guest was given the correct rate several times and it is clearly posted on our website Pavilionmotorlodge.com Rates for his stay for Pool area where he stayed for July 15-18 in room 201 The rate is $185 per night plus tax. He was charged this rate and he signed the registration which we asked him to review on check-in. He had no complaints or concerns about the rate on check-in or check-out. He was not reserved in a Fountain View room at the rate of $165 per night. The rates he quotes were for July 5-14 and if he requested the Fountain View (which he did not) for that time period he would have been give the rate of $145 per night. He was faxed copies of his registration and also the rate sheet which he chose to ignore and chose to write a scathing review because he did not take responsability for his own actions. He was not given an incorrect information at any time.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

Stayed her for the 2nd year in a row. Love the location! Beach is a block away and you enter near the Music pier so you are right near restrooms if you go to the beach there. Across the street from the hotel is the Ocean City Bicycle rental center so renting a bike or surrey is a breeze! Our room was on the 1st floor facing the pool which was the perfect location! It's amazing how when the door is shut, you can't hear a thing from the outside even when the pool is busy! Staff was very helpful and friendly. Had a wonderful time and would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank Cindylu
Reviewed August 15, 2011

This Motor Lodge is nothing short of low class. For the amount of money that you spend on these rooms, you would expect something a bit nicer. Maybe they could start with bottom sheets on the beds and pillows that are thicker than 1 inch. Horrible sleeping. I brought my own sheets and we still were uncomfortable to even get in those beds. Someone wrote that the location was great! Ah, not really! 8th Street is filled with the most freakish people that I have ever seen. The beach is so crowded that people just come up and practically sit on your blankets. It is dirty and seagulls are pooping everywhere. Stay away from this place and go further south. Dirty and creepy.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the bottom floor. Too noisey!
6  Thank Mary527
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I stayed at the pavilion in Ocean City. We were delighted with new furniture, location and staffing! Aparently this family operated facility is right on target with customer service. One of the daughters is a nurse and helped me with my young son after he cut his leg on a trip and fall on the boardwalk! Wow , how very nice. the rooms were extremely clean and the poll just right. We were able to sit in the court yard at night to play cards and talk so we were not feeling confined to rooms to watch our children as we were on thier first floor.I can not wait to go back again in Indian Summer for thier specials and enjoy some time alone with my husband as well. Kudos! Pavilion!!!

Room Tip: It was room 112 for us
1  Thank samanthadellafav