Emjoyed our stay for most part. The room was nice . Nothing over the top but just the right thing for a beach stay. Had all we needed for a beach motel. The service was nice as they were able to even check us in early and offered parking spot and changing room even if they could not get us in before check in time. Cleaning staff did wonderful job and very quick I might add. Added benefit was that there was also a restaurant on premises. My son loved the pool. The outdoor patio area was nice too. Only problem was the terrible parking options. The lot is small and seems to be over booked somehow. Some guests blocked only way around lot by making their own spaces. But hotel remidied that situation right away. We parked and just decided it would be best to not move car the whole weekend. With all that said I woul probably go again , perhaps at a less busy time. I did go 4th of July weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Pavilion Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City