My boyfriend and I recently stayed here and on behalf of both of us, overall, we had a good experience. I thought the room was clean (mostly), modern, and cheerful. Let me add we stayed in room 415 (the penthouse), which I think was recently remodeled and re-opened. I loved the decor and I really liked the look of the bathroom. The room was a bit small, but had everything we could possibly need. I have only two complaints with the short time we stayed here:
1. The front desk staff, some were very friendly and helpful, however, some were also very rude, especially on check-in we both felt like we were getting attitude. As if we weren't paying a lot of money to stay here.
2. The shower...first of all it took forever for the water to get hot. Then it honestly felt like i was being drizzled on...the water pressure is non-existent. We would get back from the beach, hop in the shower, and get out to dry off and still have sunscreen all over us (even after scrubbing with a cloth!) We felt dirty just getting out of the shower, which i did not like.
other than that, honestly, i would stay here again (if the water pressure got fixed!). I loved that we were so close to the boardwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Non-smoking rooms· daily & weekly rates· 73 units with kitchens· sizes to accommodate from 2-7· 200 ft to the sand· 1 block from 2 amusement parks· Beachtags for all from check in AM to checkout PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ocean 7 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 7 Hotel Ocean City
- Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City 7