Just stayed there 2 weeks ago for the 4th time in the past 2 years. It is REALLY important to get a room on the pool side (odd numbers). We just stayed in Room 303. It is probably the best room there. Right over the pool, a decent view and very tastefully decorated. The Even numbered rooms have a "great view" of the Acme and the power station. The lower floors have to deal with the walking sound of people above...Crossings is the best lodging deal on the island due to location, location and location....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crossings is located in the beautiful South End of Ocean City, NJ. The Crossings offers easy access to a host of historical sites, artisans' villages, shopping, state and national parks, Ocean City beaches and fine dining guaranteed to satisfy the entire family. The Crossings offers many amenities and services, pool and tastefully furnished one room efficiency rooms featuring color cable TV, refrigerators, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Crossings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossings Hotel Ocean City
- Crossings Hotel Ocean City
- Crossings Motel Ocean City