Beach Club Hotel
$345
Travelocity
Ocean Breeze Hotel(Ocean City)
$179
Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
$149
Harris House Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$284
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
$289
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$311
Priceline
  • Pool
$235
Priceline
Pier 4 Hotel(Somers Point)
$235
Orbitz.com
Passport Inn(Somers Point)(Great Value!)
$99
Orbitz.com
$149
All reviewsfamily hotelocean viewprivate poolbeds were very comfortablein lawswe've stayednice sizegreat place to stayevery summerlast minuteelevatorocnjtradition
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Been coming here for the last 17 years and plan on going back this year, Rooms are clean, fresh and the mini-refrig. provides a a nice touch. If you want to experience a great breakfast (or lunch/dinner), stop by the restaurant on the lower level. Always a delight.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank wallace s
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Go back to a simpler time of walking the boardwalk, sitting by the pool and hearing the roar of the ocean from your window and that is what you will get when you stay at the Beach Club Hotel in Ocean City, NJ. Nice, simple, clean rooms with a flavor of the shore. A newspaper to wake up to in the morning, with coffee downstairs to greet you to a beautiful sunny day. Breakfast in the diningroom or on the deck facing the ocean make a great start to the day. Maybe a walk out to the pool to relax or a walk up and down the boardwalk to shop and take in the scenery. All is not far away, as the location is perfect for all enjoyment, but not the noise of the center of the boardwalk. Feels like you have stepped back in time to the quiet, enjoyable simple, yet comfortable place to be. My husband and I had our wedding on the beach just a few steps away from the hotel, on a beautiful sunset evening. They had rooms to accomodate our small group and made our stay wonderful. We will never forget the occasion and how nice the staff was to us. I would recommend this as a great place to stay for couples, families and anyone trying to soak in the South Jersey experience.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the ocean for the complete experience
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BeckyElston
jaabarlow, Manager at Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you for your review. We hope you will find your way east again some day soon! The new renovations are nearly complete and all the rooms will now have 2 queen size beds!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I went back in July and this resort has always been great. I have never had a complaint at this hotel. This is the only place I would ever stay in OC. They do a great job with turning over the room every day and they give you plenty of clean towels. There was even a safe in the room which my husband liked because he could lock up his laptop. They're nice rooms, have plenty of space and there is just a nice feel to the rooms that brings back good memories. They don't try to trick you in the photos and exaggerate how luxurious it is or how big the pool is.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen_R517
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is was our second last minute get-away with family at the Beach Club Hotel. Rooms are even better than before-decor has been spruced up and bathrooms re-tiled. The place is spotless and staff is efficient and pleasant. The hotel is directly on the boardwalk. For that reason I would NOT recommend ocean view rooms-first floor you are basically in a fish tank for the boardwalk gawkers or swimming pool patrons to stare into your room unless you leave the curtains closed. We chose the less expensive city view rooms which were whisper-quiet away from the traffic. If I want to view the ocean, I'll go outside!
My only complaint is no microwave. I frequent a lot of hotels and, unless they are super fancy, they all have microwaves. Our room did have a single serving coffee maker and refrigerator, though. Being gluten intolerant, I like to travel with and make my own oatmeal for breakfast (which I have down to a science in a microwave). We were not able to get a microwave even after calling down to the front desk. Otherwise I'd give it 5 stars for location, friendliness and cleanliness.

Room Tip: Don't request ocean view first floor- EVERYONE can stare in your room unless you always keep curtains drawn.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sazoram
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We just returned from our third annual trip to Ocean City in September. We have stayed at the BEach Club each year and we've never been disappointed. The location is perfect - right on the boardwalk and steps from the beach but not too close to the rides and amusements so that it's really noisy. Yes, the rooms are a bit dated but they are spotlessly clean. The beds are comfortable. One amenity we took advantage of this year: after checking out, we received a key to the common areas of the hotel, allowing us to use the changing rooms, showers and restrooms even after we checked out. We only had to move our car out of the hotel's lot (there is public parking next door). There's a bike room to keep your bikes locked up - nice not to have to keep them on the bike rack on the car. The staff was friendly. My only wish is that there were sheers on the windows, as well as black out curtains to let light in while preserving privacy. We'll be returning for a 4th year next Fall.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a pool view - you can also see the ocean. Not too noisy - the pool closes at night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank mary a
jaabarlow, Manager at Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you so much for your review and your loyal patronage. We are pleased to announce that the hotel will be undergoing an extensive renovation this year. We look forward to seeing you in 2013!