“Not worth the trip”

Randazzo's
Ranked #77 of 212 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Berlin, New Jersey
“Not worth the trip”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had lunch with a few friends. The sandwiches had little meat and the bread was tough. There was 5 of us and none of us enjoyed our lunch.

• Visited May 2013

NJ
“Good pizzeria”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Good food. Some great prices some expansive. Got a little frantic for take out due to the multiple orders since it was raining but I felt they were still kind.

• Visited August 2013
“Don't order if you're hungry”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Don't order if you're hungry. Terrible service. 4 blocks away, delivery took 1hr 30min. Pizza was cold when it arrived. Called back to let them know and was told, "this happens all the time." My fault really. I should have walked, to someplace else.

• Visited August 2013
Nectarologist
“Excellent pizza and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch w my wife and 3 kids. It was clean with a friendly staff. The pizza was great. My wife loved her cheesesteak. My one child got ravioli and loved it and I thought it looked and smelled great too. I love pizza and it was great here. We actually ordered it for delivery the next night. Bathroom was clean too I just wish they had paper towel so I didn't have to touch the handle when leaving (air dryer only). Would definitely go back or order delivery again.

• Visited July 2013
pa
“Clean great menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Went there after beach. Hard to choose what to eat. Good selection for kids. Good price. Food was good

• Visited July 2013