“Got Mallon's sticky buns at Home!”

Mallon's Homemade Sticky Buns
Ranked #4 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Just received a great surprise. The UPS driver dropped off a carton of Mallon's Sticky Buns. The smile on my face cannot be described. My kids sent them to us as a thank you for a party we held recently. Mallon's delivery of their buns are a treat and every bit as good as getting them from the store. What a great surprise to give someone. We froze most of them to get us through the winter. The only thing missing is the salt air! We'll see you in the spring!

1  Thank J S

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We went to Ocean City and could not miss trying these sticky buns. My husband went in and bought a dozen. He made it out to the car and the smell was so amazing I asked why he only bought a dozen. So he went back for more. I am so glad he did. They were decadent! Something tells me I will be driving back to the beach all winter for these fabulous treats!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Crumb cake and decent cinnamon roles are absent from the Ann Arbor. So, we can't wait to go to Mallons for their crumb cake. Tender just right cake topped with large flavorful crumbs. You need to go early. Their cinnamon buns are good, but Dot's are better

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Mallon's buns are a staple for our family and since we only get to OC a few times a year, we buy 2 dozen at a time. We cut them, wrap them individualy, bag and freeze. Then, we can have a special treat at home when we want. My husband slices them right out of the freezer, adds some butter and enjoys. I like to microwave defrost them, then microwave warm them. They come out hot, soft and sticky -- just like out of the oven!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

If I'm going to indulge in a calorie/carb fest it has to be better than this. I thought the blueberry sticky buns were ok. There was almost no hint of berry. Nothing worth raving about or returning. There's plenty of other options on the boardwalk.