“Let Them Eat Cinnamon Caramel Cheescake”

Jon & Patty's Coffee Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Jon & Patty's Coffee Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between E. 6th St. and E. 7th St.
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This will be one of my quicker reviews - a friend and I decided to hit this place for a little sweetness after a mediocre dinner further on down the line in Stone Harbor. I wanted a unique place to have coffee (I avoid the evil empire as much as possible) and settled on Jon & Patty's.

The night we went it was raining so hard there were waves in the street, so empty spots were plentiful up front. Bless the rain.

We walked in, were welcomed with smiles from the barista, offered a table, and each had a cup of regular coffee (awesome mugs) and split a cinnamon-caramel cheesecake topped with vanilla ice cream. Excellent, and just enough to share. Gluttons may want to order their own!

Two coffees, and excellent and unique dessert - $9.53. Sold.

We did not try the dinners or other menu items, so I cannot comment on that; I can, however, say I loved the ambiance, the decor, and overall good vibes of this independent coffee house. Drive past Starbucks and drop in on Jon & Patty - I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Went for breakfast with family and enjoyed the food, atmosphere and excellent service. Ambiance is fun and inviting. Variations of pancakes (differing berries; granola; etc.) and same for the egg dishes - I had a frittata that was full of seasonal veggies and topped with a thin layer of cheddar.
All portions were substantial in size and tasty.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

What a great little dinner we had here! My friend and I shared the baked brie which was outstanding! The Horseback shrimp were tasty as well. (Mental note: We could have shared an entree after two apps!) ...but he had the surf n turf burger and I the nutty chicken salad sandwich, that alone could definitely feed two people! Their chicken salad is soooo good!

It's great to find a nice restaurant that changes up the menu from boardwalk fare and italian cuisine.. What an eclectic little menu. Jon & Patty's has a great menu with some really nicely composed specials. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Really cute place! The soups and chili were really good. They had a great brunch menu. Service was good and staff were friendly.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

As we walked up to this location. A patron exiting commented that the food was excellent and a pedestrian walking by said the same thing. With those 2 comments we went in and were not disappointed. Having gluten free items available (bread and pancakes) we were set. I fully recommend them.

Generous size portions and great selection of items.