“Lunch Surprise”

Jon & Patty's Coffee Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Jon & Patty's Coffee Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between E. 6th St. and E. 7th St.
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Went on a Wednesday, but arrived too late to have breakfast. Decided to stay and have lunch, which we were glad we did. Service was quick and friendly. I had the cheeseburger, which was really good. Cooked as ordered and nice touch to serve with mixed greens instead of lettuce on a fresh brioche bun. My wife had the turkey & avocado sandwich on artisan bread with pita chips that was was very good too. Been here before for breakfast and liked that meal as well. Will enjoy coming here once weather gets warmer and can enjoy outside seating.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Great menu, great food and great service. I have eaten breakfast, lunch, dinner here and always enjoyed. The breakfast in my opinion is the best in the area.

1  Thank JCostas
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had the quiche with a side salad; awesome. My sister in law had the fish tacos which she also enjoyed. My husband had the chicken soup which we thought could have had more flavor, lacked seasoning. All in all tho, we highly recommend. Nice atmosphere and great service! Welcome addition to OC, NJ.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

You just have to try Jon & Patty's. The Cranberry Mayo on the Cranberry Nut Artisan Bread with REAL sliced turkey with avocado is FAB. Very diverse menu for a cute little shop. Vegetarian, Vegan, Pastas, Sandwiches, Soups, Coffee, Tea's. And always a friendly experience.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Found this gem several years ago, visit OC often and must stop in for breakfast. Such a quaint warm environment with great friendly owners. Love it so much that I recommend it to all of the renters who stay at our condo.

1  Thank work2hard11