“Forget Lunch”

Jon & Patty's Coffee Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Jon & Patty's Coffee Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between E. 6th St. and E. 7th St.
Ocean City, New Jersey
“Forget Lunch”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've eaten here before for dinner and enjoyed the food, recognizing it as a value product well worth paying a premium for. When I visited yesterday 11/9/13 for lunch I expected the same value but was seriously unimpressed. For some reason the "hot off the grill" menu was covered up so they were only serving sandwiches and soups/salads. As I was reviewing the menu the waitress advised my ordering their most popular "nutty chicken salad" (for now $9.75) sandwich. My brother ordered the Tuna Salad Sandwich ($7.5), coming to around $18.27 with tax. The cold sandwiches served with chips(pickle) were just average size (both tuna/chicken salad), nothing special with preparation so it's hard to understand the large price premium especially when one could buy a large tuna/chicken salad hoagie at Kellel's Korner for only $7.25. Overall, I will not visit nor recommend to our renters a trip there for lunch again.

• Visited November 2013

Exton, Pennsylvania
“A great find.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

It's always difficult to go to a new restaurant when you like your old standards. This was, by far, the best breakfast in Ocean City. Sat right down, service was wonderful. I had the baked apple oatmeal with whipped cream. OMG!!! It was delicious!!! Went back two days later and had an omelette and it was prepared exactly the way i wanted it. We have added this place to our list to eat at and can't wait to go back.

• Visited October 2013
Pinckney, Michigan, United States
“Cute bistro on the main drag”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Lovely little bistro with bright red tables and chairs outside! Stopped here for a late breakfast and were not at all disappointed. The coffee was wonderful and there is nothing better than a great cup of coffee to start the day! I had the Moma's wrap and it was more than I could handle so hubby had a little extra breakfast! Non obtrusive music playing in the background as we sat outside and enjoyed a lovely unusually warm October morning, Their speciality coffee list looks really interesting but we will have to save that for another trip.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Elisabeth G
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Breakfast is served...”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing little spot this is! I bring visiting friends all the time. I go with my brother when he's in town. I'm simply addicted to the Bistro omelet with goat cheese and arugula and pesto!! Mouth is watering just thinking about it!! The Vermont lodge French toast is yummy too!!! Every dish around me looks like breakfast heaven!

Really. It's my favorite breakfast joint. The little heaters for outside tables is a great touch. I love supporting this place and can't wait to come again next time I'm in OC... Probably next week!

• Visited September 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great little spot”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

On Asbury Ave and 6th. Another great little spot. Right across from my previous review! Decisions! Decisions! Super menu and specials. Great coffee and every hot/cold drink available....indoor/outdoor seating. Be early if you don't like waiting. Give it a try and you'll understand!!!

• Visited September 2013