“Cute bistro on the main drag”

Jon & Patty's Coffee Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Jon & Patty's Coffee Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between E. 6th St. and E. 7th St.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Lovely little bistro with bright red tables and chairs outside! Stopped here for a late breakfast and were not at all disappointed. The coffee was wonderful and there is nothing better than a great cup of coffee to start the day! I had the Moma's wrap and it was more than I could handle so hubby had a little extra breakfast! Non obtrusive music playing in the background as we sat outside and enjoyed a lovely unusually warm October morning, Their speciality coffee list looks really interesting but we will have to save that for another trip.

1  Thank Elisabeth G

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing little spot this is! I bring visiting friends all the time. I go with my brother when he's in town. I'm simply addicted to the Bistro omelet with goat cheese and arugula and pesto!! Mouth is watering just thinking about it!! The Vermont lodge French toast is yummy too!!! Every dish around me looks like breakfast heaven!

Really. It's my favorite breakfast joint. The little heaters for outside tables is a great touch. I love supporting this place and can't wait to come again next time I'm in OC... Probably next week!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

On Asbury Ave and 6th. Another great little spot. Right across from my previous review! Decisions! Decisions! Super menu and specials. Great coffee and every hot/cold drink available....indoor/outdoor seating. Be early if you don't like waiting. Give it a try and you'll understand!!!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Although the food was tasty, nothing special stood out about this restaurant. Our server was present but seemed distracted and a little put out when we asked questions about the menu or for extra napkins. Maybe she was having a bad day but we shouldn't have been made to feel uncomfortable asking for basic needs.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had heard good things, and my husband has had good meals in the Spring, but today was a big waste of a lot of money.
$43 for LUNCH for 2 adults and 2 kids under 11 (before tip). A 12 oz paper cup of "Minute Maid" lemonade for my son was $3.00! $9.50 for an arugula salad with chicken with only 5.5 tiny strips of chicken and a tiny 2 oz container of salad dressing. The salad was a great size but little dressing and even less flavor. Hubby's sandwich was "disappointing". My daughter's BLT salad was 99 percent mixed greens. My son's chicken nuggets were obviously the frozen kind and only the size of silver dollar and bland.
These locals will not visit here again.