“Must visit”

Ranked #6 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
South Jersey
“Must visit”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Wards is just a flat out terrific bakery. I've had many of their baked goods. Their cakes, pies and danish are top notch.. sugar cookies I dream about, but if you really want a treat try the chocolate topped white cream donuts.. They are to die for.

AZ
“Great Donuts and Cakes!”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

For a treat, we walked over to Wards Bakery to pick out a cake for dessert. They had a nice selection and while I do not remember exactly what cake we brought home, I do recall it was moist and delicious. Everyone enjoyed it -- was worth the walk.

Also brought home some apple fritters, which were fabulous. Wish we could have made it back there again before we left.

Wards has a Mom and Pop bakery feel when you walk in. Nothing commercial about it. Exactly what I expect when I go into a bakery on the east coast.

• Visited September 2011