“Great tacos”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“Great tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Got double decker tacos and split a chicken quesadilla. All were very good! Went here last year and made it a point to come back here this year...must visit in OCNJ if like Mexican food!!

Marlton, New Jersey, United States
“Rude Rude Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I have a party of 10 so hubby walked down to get a menu, no menus available. So our whole group of 10 (including 2 hot and cranky little ones and 1 very pregnant momma) of us walk down to place our order. They only take cash so hubby is now trying to wedge himself behind a group of diners to get to the atm. Meanwhile I am at the counter looking at the ONLY menu taped to the counter for literally 20 seconds, I ask the girl behind the counter a question when a man comes out of the back and asks if I'm ordering because "there's people behind" me. I said "well if you had some menus...you know what? Nevermind. We're leaving."
At that point all those "people behind me" left with me- BECAUSE THEY'RE MY PEOPLE!
I don't know if this guy was the owner but his attitude sucks and I'll make sure that I post this review EVERYWHERE!
RUDE RUDE RUDE

3 Thank Lorrainne309
Ocean, New Jersey
“best mexican food on the island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

nachos are awesome and the burritos!! my wife loves the salads, even the desserts are great.. the breakfasts burritos too.. first thing we eat when we come to oc!

Visited July 2013
“Great fish tacos!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My sis treated us to the California fish tacos and I will say they were the best I've ever had anywhere, including mine! Try them! We had take out so cannot comment on atmosphere or service.

• Visited September 2013
“Really great Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Really yummy burritos! We had the chicken, and they were very good! Really friendly staff and good service! Good prices for ocean city too! Would recommend!

• Visited September 2013