“Food was great along with the decor!”
Review of Periwinkle's - CLOSED

Periwinkle's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Decorated with a beach motif this place was a great stop for either breakfast of dinner. Prices were a little high so make sure you have good eaters if you bring children, otherwise let them share the good sized portions they give you.

1  Thank Mary Ann M

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This was the 2nd trip to Periwinkle's this summer . My wife and I took the grand kids here both times and both times the food, service and prices were very good. The first trip, the end of June, we hit the early bird specials and were surprised by the quality of the food. The 2nd trip was later in the day so no early bird special but the same experience - good food, terrific service and very reasonable prices. We'll make this a routine stop.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Just off the boardwalk, this is a very good restaurant to relax take your time and enjoy your food. Service is friendly and helpful. I am a return customer and expect to continue to enjoy this place each year.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Wow! Food was Delicious! The lobster crab bisque was fantastic and even enjoyed by my fussy wife. Chicken & Shrimp Amanda was fantastic! I ate the leftover for breakfast. My son had the ribs, probably one of the best we've ever had. Loved all of it and plan to get back soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I have been to some wonderful restaurants across this country but one in Ocean City that I recommend highly is Periwinkles. My experiences are always great. The staff and owner go out of their way to make the dining pleasurable. The food was awesome from the appetizers to the dessert. The place is uniquely decorated and fun. They do it all so well. Play more Taylor Swift music (just an inside joke).