“Perfect in Every Way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Plymouth Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocean City
Plymouth Inn
Ranked #4 of 20 Ocean City B&B and Inns
Reading Pa
“Perfect in Every Way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Plymouth Inn a few weeks ago and I have to say that the Plymouth Inn, by far, was the absolute best!! We have been coming to Ocean City for several years and have enjoyed our stay at other places. However, the hospitality at this wonderful Inn is beyond measure. This is truly a gem in Ocean City.

Thanks, Marie, for your wonderful service. You can be sure we will be returning again and again!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2010

This place is great. The person that makes it great is Marie, the innkeeper. She is so dedicated to this building and how it runs. Our family suite (small for our growing family) was clean and comfortable and our breakfast was fantastic - french toast, belgium waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs and bagels, muffins, fruit and cereal daily. It was a short walk to the beach which is great when you have 3 kids to bring with you. I thought parking would be an issue because the inn was packed and Marie takes your keys so she can move the cars if she needs to but when I had to run a few errands, it was so easy to get my car in and out of the area ( I am a terrible driver).

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2010

Had an amazing time from check in to check out. Even after we left, we were welcome for hours. Marie was an amazing hostess. Cannot wait to return :)

• Stayed August 2010
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

and I have stayed at plenty. As soon as we pulled up ( I went with my 17 year old daughter and her friend) there was Marie waiting outside and immediately helped me park the car and get us settled. Fabulous front porch with rockers, my favorite place to hang out. As as we walked in we loved all the sitting areas, even the girls loved it. W ehad a woderful family suite that was CLEAN, comfortable and spacious. Mairie is truly amazing and so much fun. By the end of the weekend we all cried to be leaving. Breakfast was wonderful and always stocked or it just took a moment, no question or request was to much for Marie, we had a ball and felt so comfortable. The location is the best, need any recomendations, just ask Marie. I loved it so much I am going back next week.

As for the guy who said they had dust and bugs he must have brought tehm from home! Also the little helper is a sweet girl and what was he doing looking at her like that.

I LOVE the plymouth Inn and can't wait to go back and see my friend Marie!!!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Jamison, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

My family has been staying here for over 13 years and has never had a problem. The place is kept immaculately clean by the innkeeper, Marie. She takes pride in her job and always makes sure that guests are treated respectfully. "Bugs and Dust" did nothing but complain and disrupt the other guests. Through all of that, Marie handled the situation professionally. The good news is that "B & D" won't be back again. The bad news is that "B & D"s comments were unwarranted, unjust, and untrue. Our family will continue to make the Plymouth Inn our summer destination of choice.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank cybercog64
Thornton, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

We have been coming to the Plymouth Inn for over 10 years. It is the best place around. The rooms are comfortable and beautiful living area in Victorian style. But the best part is the wonderful host Marie who takes care of the Inn and all our needs and wants. Nothing is too much to ask. Marie is knowledgable, courteous and runs a tight ship. The rooms are always the cleanest and every year she updates the rooms sometimes in small ways and other times in big ways. Additionally she is an excellent cook. My daughter never like French Toast until she tasted Ms. Marie's. She gobbled the French toast down and asked for more. You cannot find a nicer place to vacation and a nicer host. I highly recommend a stay at the Plymouth Inn and ask for Marie.

• Stayed August 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2010

Excellent location, excellent breakfasts, and an excellent woman running the inn. She greeted us all by name each time she saw us, she had lots of great suggestions for restaurants and activties, and she always had a smile.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family