Plymouth Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Zenneth Manor Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Ocean Breeze Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
The Hotel Biscayne(Ocean City)
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
Ocean 7(Ocean City)
  • Pool
Luray Manor(Ocean City)
  • Free Internet
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bfront porchbed and breakfastquichehome away from homecommon areastwo blocksnickshirleybeachbedspread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is my family's 2nd stay at Plymouth Inn, it is the best location, friendly owner & staff, and a beautiful place. My husband has been going to OC since he was a child & has stayed in many different places & agrees that we will come again next year!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Jennifer22LW
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We loved the Plymouth inn.
I stayed there with my family and everyone had a wonderful time. The breakfast was great. The dining room and living room are perfect for family gatherings and we can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Beach299
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have stayed in many places in O.C. over the past 25 years, and this is the nicest B&B we have seen so far. The rooms vary in size from fairly small to large suites, so call ahead and see what's available. The beds are very comfortable. The house is only a block from the beach, a very quick walk, and puts you near the Music Pier and other popular boardwalk attractions.

The breakfast area and adjoining rooms downstairs, which includes a separate sunroom for large parties to dine in, is very spacious, open and brightly lit. The breakfasts are generous and diverse, although protein is confined to eggs and cheese. In addition to an assortment of cereals, fruits and bread, two quiches are offered every day and you can order pancakes or waffles; just ask the very friendly kitchen staff. There is plenty of fresh coffee, tea, and juice too.

Two minor quibbles: first, parking can be a bit dicey Although there are sufficient spaces for all guests, you may have to hunt for one if you leave for the evening and come back; there is parking in the driveway next to the house and there are spaces behind the house. If you are blocking in another guest, you have to leave your keys with the host so that they can move your car if you are away at the beach or elsewhere. Second (and this is really a non-issue for us), the TVs in the rooms receive a very limited number of channels and virtually no networks or popular cable stations (USA, TNT, AMC, etc.). The TV in the main dining area does receive those channels, so it's something of a mystery as to why the rooms do not.

We will definitely be staying here again next time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights of my sister's 7 night stay. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the Inn. The sheets smelled clean and fresh. Breakfast was very good each morning, and it was nice to wake up to the smell of fresh coffee. My niece and I ate breakfast out on the large front porch each morning, sitting on the wicker rocking chairs. The Inn was a short, 1 block walk to the beach and boardwalk. The staff was all very friendly.

WiFi connection was pretty weak, so don't expect to use the internet a lot. Our room was on the bottom floor, and in the back. Unfortunately, we had very noisy neighbors staying at the hotel behind us, and they kept us up late one night. Our room had only 2 windows, but my parents room on the second floor had a lot of windows with beautiful light.

Overall, this was a very nice Inn, and a perfect spot if you want a good deal, close to the beach with an inviting staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I love staying at the Plymouth Inn!!! The staff is great, friendly and they are very accommodating. The location is perfect with the beach, water park and restaurants located within walking distance. You never have to worry about parking because they reserve at least one parking spot per room. The rooms are immaculate and display such a quaint and inviting charm. Makes you feel right at home. Breakfast is always good (especially the homemade cherry cobbler). My boyfriend and I have stayed here twice already and it has become our place to stay for our annual summer visit to ocean city. I would definitely recommend to families and friends.

Room Tip: If you travel with four or more ask for rooms 5 and 6. It's two rooms in one- Sort of llike a suite. These rooms have a little more space than some of the single rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple