“Wow”

Roma Pizza
Ranked #125 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Unbelievable. Without question the best pizza place on the island. My family and I won't even look anywhere else anymore. The crust is always crunchy, the sauce is outta this world and the waitress we had was a delight. A++++

2  Thank Jennifer_Marie123

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I never remembered having pizza from this place before but it was pretty good. Will have to try again next year when I go back. Keep up the good work

1  Thank Sean B
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The most underrated pizza place on the island!!! I wouldn't give my business anywhere else... the staff is very friendly and the pizza is more than delicious

3  Thank TonyMontanas
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We ate at Roma pizza 2 of our 3 nights of vacation, and that’s only because we had special birthday dinner plans the one night! They are located just past Gillian’s Wonderland Pier, which we were planning to visit afterward. At our 1st visit (on a Sunday night), we found a table in the corner – we were just happy to sit down! It was a bit warm as they only had fans going, but it was fine. My husband & I ordered wraps, and 4 slices of pizza for the kids & us to share. Note: They do not sell fries but allow you to buy them next door & bring them in (we didn’t do that so I can’t speak to the fries next door). Our waitress was friendly and boy did she hustle! The wraps were ok, but after taking a bite of the pizza, we wished we’d just ordered a whole one because it was so delicious! Also, after seeing the per slice price, we realized a whole pie would’ve been the way to go.

Their bathroom was small but neat, and let’s face it, having access to a bathroom when you have 2 young kids with you (one potty training) is always a plus! We found ourselves back at the boardwalk another night (we were staying in Margate, not OC), and couldn’t stop thinking about the yummy pizza, so we went back for seconds! This time, we got a whole pizza pie, and it was just as delicious as the previous pizza and the meal cost $10 less (since a pizza is cheaper than wraps, and by the slice costs more). We had the same waitress (who again hustled), and she thanked us for coming again (so she remembered us – not an easy thing given boardwalk traffic). The cook also said please come see us again, and we said it won’t be for a year, but you can count on it!

1  Thank KalsLoisLane
Reviewed April 20, 2012

It's a typical boardwalk pizza joint. We've been there many times and have never been disapointed. The pizza is really great. It has just the right amount of topping and tastes better than almost any pizza I've ever had. It's clean and near Playland so when the kids are through with the rides, it's a very short walk. It is a very pleasent place as long as you don't offend the chef!