Sifting Sands Motel
Tradewinds Motel(Ocean City)
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
View Hotel
The Hotel Biscayne(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Ocean Breeze Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Zenneth Manor Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2011

The good: location, your literally 2 blocks from the boardwalk. The pool, heated, very clean pool area. Management, nice staff, gave us things we asked for within an hour if it wasn't on hand.

The bad: room, needed updating in the worst way. Rugs have to go, painting is needed badly, ac in our room didn't work, the fridge didn't work, room smelled like smoke, just needs maintenance. I would only tell some one about this place if they were in desperate need.

The ugly: the price your paying to stay here, for $200.00 a night you can easily take care of this hotel in an off season month.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Never stayed here in all the times we've been to OCNJ. Room 29 could be our new favorite spot! Bunk bed, futon, bed, 2 tvs, new AC, large bathroom (shower/no tub) and small kitchenette. Nice pool and short walk to the beach and boardwalk. Front desk help very helpful. Looking forward to a return trip!

Room Tip: Rooms are individually owned. Vary in size and decor.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank flyerfanmom
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The room itself was nicely remodeled. Everything was well maintained and clean. The pool was alot of fun, the temp was perfect and we used it everday. It was very close to the beach and boardwalk, we were able to walk everywhere. The clientele wasn't great. We were scheduled to leave on a Saturday morning and the guests that arrived Friday night made me very uncomfortable. The owner was onsite and immediatly handled any issues. I would stay again but more than likely only during the weeh.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We got this room at the last minute. The price was not bad being you were within 2 blocks of beach. The pool was nice but small. Our room had a re-done bathroom and was pretty clean. I would say the most discouraging aspect was the front desk help. The young girl behind the desk was dressed very provocatively and was not very professional, both on our checking and checking out procedures. She did not represent what I would call front desk service.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I was here for a short weekend working with clients. The room was small and clean. It had a nice kitchenette which had everything we needed (except a corkscrew). The room was not out of this world, but I felt comfortable staying there. Outdated decorations and bedding but still comfortable. The bed was comfortable as well. The staff was helpful giving me parking advice on how to handle a second car that was arriving and even allowing me to keep my car in the lot after I checked out. The parking lot was small, but there was always a space there when I needed to park. The pool was nice as well. This place is nice for a quick short stay in Ocean City.

Room Tip: Call ahead and ask about options. Each unit is priately owned and unique.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business