“Waste of money” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Waste of money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Slow, inexperienced servers. The cooks were in NO hurry. The food was sub par. We were so disappointed. We will never return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Reisterstown, MD
“We love this place and went twice! Great crab cake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place. Great corn and clam chowder, great fish tacos, great grouper sandwich, GREAT crab cake. Good chicken fingers. My littlest, who is a chicken and needs to eat fatty foods, LOVED the fish sticks. These are like small fish fry fish sticks! Chunks of fish battered and fried. Not compressed fish parts.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lissa C
Ohio
“Better choices”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stopped for lunch with 4 adults and 2 kids on our first day to the Boardwalk. It was mid-afternoon and was not crowded. Service was ridiculously slow. We wanted a sit down but quick lunch. The server was young, untrained and spent more time having an argument with the cook then taking care of us. My fish sandwich was unappealing. Wouldn't recommend or return.

• Visited June 2013
“Crab Cakes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to give Ike's a try. I'm glad we did...we ordered the crab cakes and they were delicious. It wasn't lump crab meat, but for the price they are very good. Great flavor...will definitely be back!

Visited May 2013
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Over the weekend my husband and I visited Ikes crabcakes. We had lunch there last year and we were disappointed. We thought we'd give it one more shot! I'm so glad that we did because we really enjoyed our meals! We noticed some new items on the menu so I tried the fish tacos and my husband had the tuna wrap. Both were served with a side of cole slaw & crispy homemade butterfly chips...everything was delicious! After talking with the waitress we learned that they are under new ownership. We enjoyed our meals, the service was great and the view of the ocean was beautiful! My husband and I can't wait to go back over the summer!

• Visited May 2013