“Yummy Pancakes”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 24, 2013

It was really kind of funny, my husband, Bill, had to try this place because of the name. It is now one of his favorite places to eat breakfast when we are in Ocean City. He is a big pancake nut and LOVED his meal. I am not much of a breakfast eater, but I loved their cinnamon bun. It was very large and tasty. We will be back each visit we make to the shore!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Most of the reviews have a common theme which I would echo. Uncle Bill's is clean and nicely decorated. Our waitress was friendly and the service was excellent. The quality of the food (eggs with grits) was very good as were the portions. All four people at my table had ifferent and varied meals with zero complaints. I normally don't pay too much attention to cost, particularly for breakfast - and here is the BUT. We had two orders of eggs, one pancakes and one oatmeal. Four coffees with refills and one milk to drink. Total bill was $51.00 - plus tip took me $60. Mentioned this to my wife and we agreed it was pretty pricey for breakfst.

2  Thank james c
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The service was excellent and the food was good but a little pricey for breakfast. For two of us it was $31 before tip which to me is a bit much for breakfast. If I was to go back it is because of the service.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I thought the service was great and the food was good. Great coffee too. Even for off-season, it was pretty busy. Breakfast only and they do it well. According to my buddy, a local, the pumpkin pancakes are great. We had a total of 12 at a couple tables and not one complaint. To those complaining about the price, remember it's mainly a summer resort town and prices are going to be higher.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We ate here for breakfast because it was close to where we were staying while on vacation .. What a disappointment .. It was very costly and the food came out COLD .. Chipped beef is not appetizing cold .. I decided not to eat it and have them take it off the check beings we waited a little over a half hour for the food to begin with .. We then decided to try again for dinner, WHAT A BIG MISTAKE !!!!! .. All I ordered was a chicken caesar salad and it was the WORST salad I had ever had and the price was high again .. Two strikes and they're OUT !!!!!! .. I will never waste my money on their expensive LOUSY food ever again !!!!!!

2  Thank sunluvr929