“Good Place to eat- and great view”
Review of Cafe Beach Club

Cafe Beach Club
Ranked #18 of 215 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ocean Front Dining at its Best "Outdoor Patio Dining"
Fredericksburg, United States
“Good Place to eat- and great view”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The food was good. The waitress was good. It was moderately priced. It is really small- but there is plenty of room around the tables.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Joseph T

Harrisburg, PA
“Consistency”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We are back in OCNJ for two weeks. We've eaten at the cafe beach club twice already and look forward to several more meals there. Steve and Carolyn Know how to run a restaurant. Anchored by year around employees, somehow Steve finds the BEST summer help. Both the wait staff and the additional cooks provide a great meal surrounding high quality ingredients. The breakfasts we had in March and May were identically excellent this time around. I had the mexican omelete and my wife had her regular - eggs benedict. Both were made perfectly. I hate omelets that are burnt. Their omelets are light fluffy tasteful and filling. Our dinner was the evening's special - broiled flounder. The fish was so fresh! It's a little on the expensive side, but considering the location, the high level of service and the freshness and quality of the ingredients, it's well worth it.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank ziggyharrisburg
“Good breakfast...great view”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Ate breakfast here with my wife.
This is an establishment associated with the Beach Club Hotel. I stayed and ate here as a little boy. Used to be called the Sting Ray Motel and the Restaurant was known as the Spindrift. Located on the boardwalk with a view of the ocean as well. Ate outside but they have indoor seating. Had the Italian omelet (awesome) and the wife had French toast. Coffee was good. Service friendly. Constant refills. Busy place in the morning and busy for dinner when we walked by in the evening. Fun to watch the people stroll by on the boards. Casual dining, good food and normal shore prices. Would go again.

2 Thank ups804976 .
Chalfont, Pennsylvania
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We ate here simply because it was raining and we needed a sit down meal. We had to wait in the corridor leading to the hotel rooms which was a little odd but we were grateful not to be out in the rain. The wait to be seated was 20 minutes, just what we were told. It was worth the wait. I was craving a healthy salad with grilled chicken so that is what I ordered. It was great. My husband and older son both enjoyed the chicken parm entree and they had leftovers for lunch the next day. My youngest son raved about the grilled cheese and applesauce. He also got an ice cream sandwich with his meal. That prompted us to order dessert. We loved the chocolate capacino cake. Overall, a great find and we will certainly eat there again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lauren S
North East, Maryland
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We have passed this place so many times, with just walking the boardwalk and decided to try it! Well...my husband and I will definitely make a return visit. I had a salad with crab cake on top. The crab cake was delicious!!! And the salad was filled with good greens, not iceburg lettuce. My husband had the salmon, cream cheese and bagel...He couldn't believe all the salmon that he was given! The price on each dinner was reasonable also! We have eaten places where we feel we wasted our money because we just didn't like the food. At the Cafe Beach Club...it was very well worth every penny we spent! The service was wonderful and friendly also! We ate inside because it was very windy, however we sat by a window and had a wonderful view of the ocean and the people walking on the boardwalk! Loved it!

Visited July 2014