“Surprise! Great pizza on boardwalk!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #65 of 213 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
New York City, New York
“Surprise! Great pizza on boardwalk!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Hungry? -you can eat in or grab and run. Pizza was delicious. Service was great. Prices were fair. We'll be making this a regular spot on our travels to ocean city nj!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank keepop1234

West Grove, Pennsylvania
“Mmmm...mussels! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I took a quick trip to OC, NJ as we like to do a couple times a summer. We walk the boards and take in the sights and sounds of all the people strolling up and down the beach. This time we decided to try someplace different to eat.
We found Angelo's bustling with people just starting their summer on the Sunday before Memorial Day. The atmosphere seemed good so we walked in and found that we could just seat ourselves. There's plenty of seating and the lighting is nice and bright.
Our server was very pleasant and quickly took our order. My wife had the eggplant parmigian, my daughter ordered mussels and I ordered the Trio DI Mare. My wife and I had salads that were simple but tasty. I always like a bit of cheese on salad, but these were good and the tomatoes were fresh. We were given a very warm crusty roll of bread that was very good.
My wife's eggplant came with a side of linguini. She said it was not the best she has ever had but it tasted good. She likes her eggplant more crispy than soggy and it was more the latter. My daughter had the mussels and they were seasoned very nicely in a creamy garlic sauce. None of them remained closed and for the price, there were a good amount. I ordered the Trio Di Mare in a red sauce. This plate had shrimp, clams and scallops served over zitti in a marinara sauce. The sauce was not the greatest but good. The pasta was done well and not overcooked. The seafood was plentiful and very good. The shrimp were large and juicy, the clams were good and the scallops were succulent! Great find...we'll be back!

2 Thank crabman27
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

The third best pizza on the boardwalk. Prep's 1, Primavera 2, and Angelo 1 or 2 is the third best. Crust was crispy and sauce cheese and pepperoni good.

Visited September 2013
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and pleasant service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stopped in because we were tired, hungry, and Angelo's was close to our hotel. We were thrilled with the appetizers and entrees, and the service was great. We can't wait to go back again later this summer.

Visited June 2013
Wheaton, Illinois
“Great boardwalk eating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal with the family. The cheese steak was wonderful and they were very good about my peculiar special requests for how I like my cheese steaks. Also had a large menu for the boardwalk and ample seating. The service was also very nice.

• Visited June 2013