“Good”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
“Good”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I guess being from NY it's not fair to compare pizza. On our first night here while walking on the boardwalk I saw the huge line for this place so....obviously I had to try it out. And we did. It was good pizza. I feel the sauce could've had more flavor. The crust was the best part. Maybe because I'm a pizza crust lover but it was delicious. I would recommend Manco pizza

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too much hype”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

So many people are in love with Manco's pizza, but I'm not. It's $41 something for two pies. They are lacking in cheese, sauce, and taste for me. For good chain pizza, I prefer Papa Johns or Dominos. For good house made in ma's oven, I prefer local places like Papa Bernard's, Mama Maria's, and Paparone's.

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

The pizza are delicious and the service is fast. Like the fact you can order a large pizza with each slice having different toppings. One little complaint, no bathroom!!!.

Topeka, Kansas
“Yes!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Friends told us we HAD to try this place. I wasn't impressed when I saw the ordinary looking pizza but was pleasantly surprised at the flavor and quality. Really good spices, crisp yummy crust - just a great beach tradition! Definitely on my list of places to re-visit.

Havre de Grace, Maryland
“The best pizza in the world!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I grew up near Ocean City, NJ. Never was a huge pizza fan until in my teen years I stumbled upon Mack and Manco's pizza on the OC boardwalk. I was a fan for life. Now 40 years and a name change later (for them and me) it is still the best. I've eaten great pizza in many locations in Italy, including my own, brick oven version and Chicago deep dish, but Manco and Manco is still the best. Hands down. The best thin, chewy crust. The best sauce....put on AFTER the cheese and the most amazing cheese....start with the basic cheese version. You won't want anything else. Bring your cash as they are cash only...three locations on the Boards....6th, 9th and 13th streets. Wait in line....it's worth the wait. Nirvana on a paper plate. Oh....and you must order birch beer with it. You are welcome!

2 Thank TravelingCookArtist