“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Another place I always go to eat when at OC, NJ. What can you say? They have pizza like no other. I love the think crust.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

my folks and my daughter are Mack and Manco's diehards. I am a North Jersey pizza snob but must admit the thin crust is very good. I would not recommend standing in line as there are a couple M&M's on the boards and if the line is long, keep walking, the next one might not be so bad.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stopped in on a recent Friday night. No complaints about the pizza or service, both great. Went to pay with my card and was told that their card service was down and was pointed to the ATM near the door. It cost me $4 to get the cash to pay the tab. Hated to do it, but the tip went to pay the ATM charge. I will learn next time to bring cash.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Love the pizza here. Been coming here for 45 years, and it hasn't changed. Perfect combo of ingredients. A little pricey ($18 for a whole pie), but worth the price for a once-in-a-while treat.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

A trip to Ocean City, NJ would not be complete without pizza from Manco & Manco Pizza. There are several locations on the boardwalk, one of which is open year-round. Their pizza is the best my husband and I have found. Their staff is friendly and courteous.