“Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Best pizza in the USA. ALways look forward to having it when I visit OCean CIty. Its plain and simple and so yummy.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We've been coming to Manco and Manco's for many years. No other pizza compares! The line moves quickly and the service is always outstanding, but most importantly, their pizza is no average pizza; it is the sweetest, most delicious pizza ever made.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

They use a sharp cheese, so it is quite different. Some don't like it because it is not mozzarella cheese, but it worth a try.
I have done the half-baked and it is good. They cooked it half way and then I drove the hour home and cooked it as they instructed. True, not as good as in the store, but still good.
We just went today, a beautiful October Saturday, and there was no line at the boardwalk stores.

1  Thank R D
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am always on the look for a good slice of pizza and honestly I have to say that I am disappointed more often than I am satisfied. To me a great pizza starts with the perfect crust. Everyone has an opinion but to me the only piece of good pizza is a nice thin, crisp crust. I am not a fan of thick, doughy pizza crusts.
I think I may have found that perfect crust at Manco & Manco in Ocean City, NJ. The guys make the pizzas in front of you and you can their art in getting that ball of dough into a nice thin, round shape. It's fun to watch them twirl and spin the dough.
The slices are gooey, crisp and cooked to perfection. This may not only be the best slice of pizza in Ocean City but in the entire state of New Jersey. It's just that great.
Be prepared for long lines, the word is out at the shore and people flock to Manco & Manco, but trust me it's worth the wait! The place is bright and right on the boardwalk, it's lively and fun. The guys who work here are all young and full of a kind of shore energy that make the place a bit of a party.
Don't miss a slice of Manco & Manco pizza the next time you are at the shore!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The food is fine, but there are plenty of other good pizza places on the boardwalk, and many offer other food besides just pizza. Manco & Manco is exclusively pizza. If you can get right in without a wait it's not a bad choice, but when the lines are crazy long just go to one of the others, such as Roma Pizza or Pisa Pizza.