“Best pizza ever!”

Manco & Manco Pizza
Ranked #4 of 212 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
woodiine, nj
“Best pizza ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

This has been a favorite of ours for years. We live in Cape May County and get pizza here year round. Thin crust with a great sauce. Order ahead in the summer months, all locations are packed and have lines most of the time. (Can't get used to the new name, still refer to it as Mack & Manco)

Visited December 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Smallest slice on the boardwalk”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

No value here. What is all of the fuss. This is average pizza at best. Way over priced. The are several, twice as large slices and twice as good o the boardwalk. A waste of time and money.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank C J G
“What a joke - "pizza" is like a piece of paper with minimal ingredients.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I think the only reason this place stays alive is due to location and hype. Granted, finding a good pizza on OC is not easy. But almost any place is better than this one and a better value. They even charge for refills - seriously!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank dadem d
“Best Pizza in NJ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We always have the pizza at this restaurant. Its totally awesome and if there is a line, its worth the wait. Its cash only and a cheese pie is $17.00 at the time of this posting. Its worth every penny. Don't say its too expensive. After you eat it, you will want another one. When we stay at the Wild Dunnes Inn we bring one back to the room and chill. Its really very good pizza. I am from NY (live in NJ) and I am very picky about pizza and this is the best! When I waS there May 17-19th 2013 in Ocean City we waited on line to get in and a seagull was flying around me. Im sure it was the same one who wanted my French fries on the beach earlier in the day. As we are on line this mean seagull pooped on my head and shirt after I took a shower before going to dinner. I was so hungry that I waited on line and I finally went inside. The people behind me were laughing as well, but I didn't care. I was having a manco and manco pizza and that made my day!

• Visited May 2013
Newton, New Jersey
“thinnest crust and tastiest pizza on the OC boardwalk11”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

always our first stop on the Boardwalk, its the best crispiest crust and tastiest pizza around! with three locations, and now another in nearby Somers Point, be sure to stop and get a pie, also the best, friendliest and most entertaining staff around!

Visited May 2013