“Awesome”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
NJ
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We love coming here and have since I was little. I think this is the best pizza around. I love the thin crust. I don't think they're overpriced as others have stated, but that's just my opinion. We usually get a few slices a eat on a bench and look out at the ocean. Great place for families with children.

• Visited August 2011

St. Helena, California
“I understand why people are loyal to this pizza!”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

My sister loves Mack & Manco pizza, so when we stay in Ocean City for a week, we go there a minimum of 5 times for dinner - I'm serious about this, and that doesn't count drop-by slices during the day. It was a big group of us this year - at least 12 of us every time we went, so sometimes we were able to sit together....sometimes not. The pizza crust was a little thicker this year than in years past, which made the sauce/cheese ratio off, but it was still delish! I think it's worth tasting the pizza, and deciding if you're going to be a loyal fan or not, but if people didn't eat up this pizza like it was food crack, then they wouldn't be able to charge so much.

New York, NY
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The line moves fast, so don't be intimidated!

The kids who work there are amazingly efficient, friendly, and helpful - I was very impressed!

I ordered one slice of white and one slice of pepperoni and loved both.

Reading, Pennsylvania
“better than some but not "the best!"”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

when i first bit into this pizza, it just melted in my mouth....yummy! but, I was disapointed when i got near the end at the crust...there was no sauce, no cheese, just floured dry dough....i'm talking a two inch span from the pizza to the crust, nothing!! I tried it again the next night, same thing, so it must be the way they make it. I prefer to have sauce and cheese on the whole pizza pie...a tip...dont bother to wait in line, just go right up to the counter and grab your pizza to go...it will save you time! By the way, the guys who take the orders at the front counter are very nice too!

• Visited August 2011
“Good Pizza - it's as simple as that”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

As a NJ girl I have been here many times. Either you love it or hate it. I am here to set the record straight. It is a very natural saucy pizza with plain ingredients. Even the shape is not typical cookie cutter round. It is more like your italian grandma used to make many moons ago. I prefer this more natural clean type of pizza than the dime a dozen pizza parlors on every corner. If you are more of a natural, whole foods kind of person you will like it.
I do think though they should be more consistant and more careful. Sometimes everything slides off the pizza and you get a mess in a box.