“Best Pizza on the Boardwalk”

Manco & Manco Pizza
Ranked #24 of 215 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best Pizza on the Boardwalk”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Mack & Manco is the tastiest slice (or pie) that you will eat on the boardwalk. You just need to have patience when you order since window service or dining in can both get really busy. Either way, the pizza is really good and they have more than one location to feast at.

Visited June 2013

Berlin, New Jersey
“Fun visit, but is something else funny going on?”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The pizza is great, the service was fast and happy. The store was clean. The only weird thng to note was that when I paid the check, the kids at the counter did not ring it up. At least I didn't see them do it on a $40 check. Not sure why they didn't do it and maybe I'm suspicious, but it makes me wonder. Also, I was short-changed - make me wonder what college these guys went to. Maybe it is the same school where alot of our government officials come from. But I digress....go, eat, fantastic and classic pie and beach experience. An OC visit is not complete without it. Would have given 5 stars but the check thing bugged me.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 671paul_j671
Wilmington, Delaware
“I will love it til I die”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is that, when busy your crust may not be as crisp as desired. After that being said, I must say that there is just some type of magic in the taste. I am no longer a kid, I would walk miles for a slice. Yes there are others that MIGHT be heartier or even healthier. Can't help it, when I think delicious pizza my mind will either drift here or that magical place in Naples.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mgitsme
Berlin, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still the best”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went to M&M's Yesterday and Got in and out quickly. The place was clean and friendly. We ordered the Sacillian Pizza ,which was huge, and delish. The serves were friendly and communicated well.

• Visited May 2013
Ocean City, New Jersey
“simply the Best!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Manco & Manco's will always be Mack & Manco's to me.Nothing has changed --always crispy and tasty!The staff always effecient and pleasant!

Visited May 2013