“Enjoyable Dinner”

Ranked #66 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Since 1944, generations of families have enjoyed dining together at the Sindia Restaurant. Today, we continue to serve vacationers and locals alike with hearty home-cooked meals of Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Pasta & Sindia Favorites. We strive to create a family, fun atmosphere with quality food and excellent service. Whether you're carrying on your grandmother's tradition or creating new memories for your children, be sure to stop into the Sindia Restaurant when you're in Ocean City- America's Greatest Family Resort
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner at Sindia's very much. My wife had Broiled Stuffed Shrimp and I had the Fried Flounder. Both were very nice size portions. Our waitress Gabby was fantastic - very attentive and personable. Dessert was very good. We sat outside on the deck and it was a very nice dinner. I would return again definitely.

There are newer reviews for Sindia Restaurant

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Sindia-Great food, nice people, I like the deck. The name, I like it too, because I am in to history, it seems odd until you google it. The Sindia ran aground in Ocean City and was literally swallowed by the beach over a very short time. Pretty cool, because most people don't know that a major treasure wreck occurred in OC. Also, my family worked in the ship yard in Belfast where the Sindia and the Titanic were built. It made me feel a connection to my roots and the city.

All this aside, the eatery is family owned, the service was great I ate here a few times and always had a great breakfast. I know they buy local and try to be sustainable, and they truly are geared towards families. All things that are important to me. I left with a good feeling, and I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

It's obvious that nothing really has been to the interior of the place.
The food was good but a wee bit over priced for the portion.
Service was not so bad but they did cram all of the people into one room till it was full.
Limited seating appears to be a problem. Once again goes with the old decor.
Overall not one of my favorites at the shore.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

The food was good in large portions. Early bird special price of $12.99 was a good buy for a resort area. The kids (ages 7 and 9)ate their meal with enjoyment. The only negative I seen was the appearance of a fly.

1  Thank mcclaydawson
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My Husband & I go down the shore every week-end.....almost always we eat dinner at the Sindia on Saturday night. I don't know a place in Ocean City where you can get a complete early bird dinner for $12.99 that is so big in portion size...I usually get the coconut shrimp or the tilapia. Their soups are great...this week-end they had Cream of Chicken which is the best I have had in a long time. After my meal I have no room for their desserts, but always take one home for later. We also eat our Breakfast Saturday & Sunday at the Sindia, for $3.45 you get 2 eggs, sausage or bacon plus hash browns (I like my burnt and Mike the Cook makes them the way I like them) The place is spotless and we always have great service

1  Thank GeriWarrington