“Great breakfasts”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I usually go for breakfast once a month and always enjoy what we order. On occasion we have been there for lunch with the same happy experience. I took my daughter there for breakfast in the summer. She was somewhat concerned about the wait for a table; but really enjoyed eating outside and couldn't have been happier with her meal.

There are newer reviews for Varsity Inn

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stopped here to get breakfast one morning, on our vacation, and truly loved the food.
The employees were all very nice also.
We would definitely stop here again for any meal.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We love to get up early our first morning of vacation and eat breakfast at the outside counter (before it gets too crowded). Never had a bad breakfast here in 15 years and it's the only place I've ever eaten Taylor Pork Roll! This time around we stopped in at lunch and I ordered the tomato soup I'd heard about for years and it was beyond delicious. Incredible! It's served like French onion soup with thick croutons and a layer of cheese and it is to die for. Can't wait for next summer!

1  Thank Remember2Breathe
Reviewed September 22, 2013

If you don't mind waiting, this restaurant does breakfast well and is probably the best in the ocean City are. But be careful when you go because the waits can be extremely long.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Ate here Sunday morning before we left OC and the food was very good. The homefries were the best I had in OC yet. The service was prompt and efficient.