“Great!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious and hot. It was a busy atmosphere but the device was also very prompt. I would recommend this resturant to anyone visiting Ocean City.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to ocean city for the day and wanted lunch that wasn't "pizza on the boardwalk" so we asked a few local folks who were working around town were to go for lunch. I am glad we followed their advise! This place would just blend in with the rest of the shops otherwise, but it now stands out in my memories. It's not fancy, kind of plain(diner-ish) but the food was delicious. We know know a place to eat breakfast or lunch that is not on the boardwalk.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was great. Redskin potatoes make home
Fries awesome. French toast and scrapple also tops. Find your college pennant while you are there.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I am not a big breakfast eater, just give me a danish and some milk and I am good to go.
I make it a point to get breakfast here every time we spend a weekend in Ocean City. The food is delicious, service is friendly and the prices are good too! You will not be disappointed. You can eat inside or ride a bike up and eat at the outside bar type seating...LOVE IT

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The Varisty Inn has been in Ocean City for many, many years and is a favorite for breakfast whenever I get to the beach here. Not much atmosphere but the service is friendly and quick and the food is always good!