“Best donuts in town”

Ranked #31 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
“Best donuts in town”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Oves makes the most delicious homemade apple cider donuts! Every flavor is fantastic! We always get extra to take home so we can have a taste of Ocean City for a few days after leaving.

NY
“Best Homemade Doughnuts”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We ride the surreys every year to the end of the boardwalk for the best doughnuts! They also have a nice menu for daily or evening dining, right on the beach!

Visited August 2012
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Average meal, nice location”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Each of us ordered something different, stuffed shrimp (shrimp was a little overcooked), stuffed flounder (ok, not the best and not the worst we've had, crab cake was large, needed less seasonings so you could taste more of the crab, flounder sandwich was good. Serving sizes were good, location along boardwalk was nice, service was very good and very friendly. Overall nice experience.

Visited September 2012
Ocean City, New Jersey
“Fresh and tasty”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great location, quiet, staff friendly.. quick service. serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.. open during the summer and Fall. Food for everyone.

Visited July 2012
“Gross!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Worst place in ocean city! It's on the end of the broad walk nothing by it. Basically the boardwalk ends at 6tb you need to walk 2 blocks past but yhe scenery is beautiful.

We waited 10 minutes because hostess was stupid! There was many empty tables. But she was clueless.

Went to the restroom and it was disgusting I told a waitress it was a mess and no toliet paper. When I went back 30 minutes later still a mess and no toliet paper.

I have to say the bread was good but tiny.

My salad was brown. I told the waitress and she pointed out the good pieces. Ok half was brown and half was good.

Then when the meals came out. My son had a hotdog and cheesy fries. Can't screw those up. My daughters had spaghetti but the sauce was a creamy orange sauce. My chicken (i use that word loosely). Was so over cooked you would not break it I couldnot even tell if it was truly chicken or a over cooked tender or just a lot of coating . But it was gross. The waitress told me chicken was pre bagged frozen a d she could do anything about it. I asked her to break apart the chicken and she could not. After almost 10 minutes. She came back and told me the manager would switch my meals. I said I only liked chicken. She mentioned a chicken dish with tomatoes. I said I hated tomatoes she said they would leave them out. She also said it would take 5 minutes. After 12 minutes (yes I timed) the chicken came out with tomatoes! I said no thank you!