“Great value on the boardwalk”
Review of Hula Grill

Hula Grill
Ranked #8 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Went last night and had salmon teriyaki meal, pulled pork sandwich and crabcake appetizer. Crabcake wasnt anything special and would not get again. Salmon was excellent. Cooked perfectly. The teriyaki sauce with it was really good. The side salad served with it was fresh and the hula dressing reminded me of a sweet vidalia onion dressing. Pulled porked was very good. A bit spicy for my wife but ok for me. You could certainly have it on the side if your not sure. The meal was served within 5 min of ordering. It was crazy how fast it came.
I would highly recommend this place especially since you cant find fish on the boardwalk.

1  Thank alext00923

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great Pacific/Hawaiian restaurant tucked on the boardwalk in Ocean City. Fresh, light, and unique fare. We have eaten both lunch and dinner here for many years and never been close to disappointed. It has always been consistent and especially tasty. While the kids wait in line for pizza, treat yourself to the best the OC Boardwalk has to offer.

1  Thank SchadeTree
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family eats here every year. Already did in June 2013. The seafood is such high quality. Great chef. We have dined here 4 nights in a row before. I always say hi to the owner. The service is so fast and the meals come out hot and fast and delicious.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Like some of the other reviewers stated, been eating their since it opened and never had a bad meal. Always fresh ingredients, awesome salad dressing, staff is very fast. So if your looking for actual food on the boardwalk this is a great choice

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Oh my God, I love this place.
The food is fresh and flavorful and so different from other boardwalk fare. My absolute favorite is the Mahi Mango (served with a salad with a sweet onion vinaigrette & white rice)-- the coconut shrimp is also delish. My husband enjoys the pulled pork platter. They also have things like salmon burgers and a popular chicken platter (that I think is teriyaki-glazed, though I'm not 100% sure). I've never had a bad meal here.
Insider tip: it's cash only (and not that cheap, so bring a lot). They have an ATM on site, but I don't like to need those.